Clinton Christian Academy Auction and Dinner
Thank you to the surrounding community and the CCA parents for their support for the 2017 Auction. God truly blessed CCA with another very successful auction.
Please see below for items that were sold in the 2017 auction. The 2018 auction will be on Saturday, February 24.
You will definitely want to be at this year’s Dinner and Auction! It’s THE place to be in Clinton, Missouri!
Top 10 List Auction Items
- Kenmore Front Load Washer and Dryer by Dody Legacy group
- Home Site Lot in Jamestown Subdivision 208 Chesapeake Lane by Josiah Town
- Signed Duck Dynasty Calls and Display from Duck Commander
- Two Beef Halves by Higgins Farm
- Blue Palm Villa U. S. Virgin Islands Caribbean Vacation 7 nights 6 days by Woody and Joan Pool
- Craftsman 42″ Riding Mower w/ automatic transmission by Jim Raysik
- Rhino GPD-30 Power Post Driver by Golden Valley Tractor
- 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4×4 Pickup Truck by Friends of CCA
- $2000 Cash towards Dream Vacation by Hawthorn Bank
- $1000 Home Makeover by Integrity Floors
Check this baby out… A 2006 Chevy Silverado LS 4X4 in Victory Red (but we’ll call it Patriot Red!). V-8, automatic, 146,000 miles.
Check out this beautiful Kimball Piano & Bench
Craftsman 42″ Riding Mower to be auctioned Feb. 25th has been awarded Consumer Digest “Recommended” for best mower in its class! Automatic transmission is just one reason
Keep checking this page for the Auction Items! This page will be updated frequently!