Each member of the Board of Directors, and each employee of the Corporation, having accepted Jesus Christ as personal Savior, shall subscribe annually in writing to the following Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God.
2. We believe that there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. All humans are sinful by nature (Romans 3:23; 5:12) and can only be forgiven by the expression of trust in Jesus as Savior (John 3:16), brought about by the regenerating work of the Holy Spirit (Titus 3:5-7).
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We affirm the sanctity of human life as established by God the Creator and believe that such sanctity extends to the child not yet born.
9. The Christian home should serve as a setting for teaching children the sacred character of human sexuality and for showing them how its meaning is fulfilled in the context of love, fidelity, and patience within a heterosexual marriage.
10. We believe in the biblical account of creation (“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth . . .”Genesis 1:1).
11. We believe the ultimate responsibility for the education of children belongs to parents (Deuteronomy 4:9; 6:1-25; 4:1-4). We believe this is an inalienable right given by God, which the State cannot create, destroy, or alter.