Dear Prospective Parents,
CCA is a non-profit, private Christian Academy with a challenging Christian based curriculum and certified classroom instructors that promote Christian values, excellence in academics, and Christ-centered living, PK-12th grade. We are very pleased with both the academic progress and spiritual blessings that our students have made in the years the academy has been in existence and are looking forward to serving as many families as possible next year.
We promote patriotism as a way of life and are always honored when invited to recite the American Creed, Pledge of Allegiance, recite Bible verses and sing at local events.
Your children are a gift from God, and we understand and appreciate the thoughtful consideration that goes with each decision you make while raising them. We hope that your decision will be to attend CCA. We are enclosing documents that will get you started in the enrollment process.
Steps for Enrollment
• Schedule an enrollment conference with the CCA administrator and child’s teacher.
• Complete the admissions application
• Paid Book fee must accompany all new applications.
• Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate and current student immunization record.
• Applicant’s standardized test scores and a copy of any grade cards (if applicable.)
We are excited that you are considering CCA and we want to encourage early enrollment due to limited class size. If you have any questions, please contact us by phone, e-mail, or better, come in for a visit.